Contact Materials & Bonding Wire
Copper Bonding Wire
CA-1, CLR-1A, CFB-1, TCA1, TCB1, TPCW, TOCW Types
- Enables a reduction in costs with a lower material cost than gold bonding wires
- CA-1: Cu alloy wire with excellent reliability and stitch bondability
- CLR-1A: High performance precious metal coated Cu wire
- CFB-1: Bare Cu wire with stable stitch bondability
- TCA1: Good ball roundness of bare Cu wire
- TCB1: Soft bare Cu wire with high electric conductivity
Comparison of Properties of Gold and Copper
Copper has excellent properties as a conductor.
|Resistivity:[µΩ · cm]||2.3||1.7|
|Thermal conductivity:[W/m · K]||320||398|
Cross-sectional Structure of the First Bonding Portion after a High Temperature Storage Test
- Voids due to Al intermetallic diffusion are unlikely to form.