Contact Materials & Bonding Wire
Our bumping wire enables the formation of uniform and homogeneous bumps.
Our bumping wires are available with bump formation methods for increasingly smaller, thinner, and higher-density electronics packaging. Bumps can be formed on semiconductor devices, such as ICs and LSIs, and other microelectronic devices at a lower cost and with fewer irregularities.
- Bumps can be formed with a minimum variance in neck height
- Bumps can be formed with a minimum variance in shape
- Suitable for small-volume production
Au Alloy Bumping Wire
- In the high temperature storage test (200°C), the shear strength after bump formation, decreases less than other bumping wires (GBC)
Au Bumping Wire
- Chips are not damaged during bump formation