Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
Precious metals contribute greatly to the pharmaceutical field.
Precious metals and platinum compounds can act as anti-cancer agents.Platinum compounds are attracting great attention particularly in the field of cancer treatment, which is considered a difficult field of modern medicine.
*Precious metal compounds and synthesizing techniques have a high potential of contributing to medical treatments. For example, oxaliplatin, a precious metal, is used in the field of cancer treatment.
Tanaka Precious Metals’ Medical Core Competence
- Licensed as a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Quality assurance in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Validation (especially for methods, cleaning, and development)
- FDA inspected, compliant with cGMP
- Manufacturing purified water
- Manufacturing, marketing and exporting (to 106 countries in the world) of active pharmaceutical ingredient for cancer treatment
- Listed in European Pharmacopoeia